I’m an experienced psychotherapist and a clinical supervisor based in Orwellness in Rathgar Dublin 6 and in Mind and Body Works in Dundrum, Dublin 14; accredited with IACP. I also provide online sessions.
- A warm and compassionate presence
- Non-judgmental listening and feedback
- A safe and supportive space to facilitate a process of self-exploration
- Appropriate humour and not taking ourselves too seriously
- Mindfulness training and practice
- Confidentiality and privacy
- A place where your full self, with its shadows and idiosyncrasies, is welcome
I draw from training in several different theoretical approaches, all integrated through a focus on mindfulness. These approaches include: humanistic and integrative psychotherapy, Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Gestalt and Hakomi.
I hold a Master’s Degree in Counselling and Psychotherapy from Dublin Business School and also a Master’s Degree in English from University of Warsaw (Poland).
I have completed the supervision training with Dublin Gestalt Centre and received a Diploma in Supervision. My approach to supervision is humanistic and integrative – an integration of Gestalt Relational Model and the Seven-Eyed Supervision Model (Hawkins and Shohet, 2012). My practice of supervision is also informed by my strong interest in Hakomi and mindfulness. It is a process-oriented approach which focuses on increasing awareness and on the relationships between client, therapist, and supervisor.