I’m a qualified and experienced psychotherapist based in Dublin 6, accredited with IACP. I also provide online sessions.
In my approach to psychotherapy I offer:
- A warm and compassionate presence
- Non-judgmental listening and feedback
- A safe and supportive space to facilitate a process of self-exploration
- Appropriate humour and not taking ourselves too seriously
- Mindfulness training and practice
- Confidentiality and privacy
- A place where your full self, with its shadows and idiosyncrasies, is welcome
I draw from training in several different theoretical approaches, all integrated through a focus on mindfulness. These approaches include: humanistic and integrative psychotherapy, CBT, Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Gestalt and Hakomi.
I hold a Master’s Degree in Counselling and Psychotherapy from Dublin Business School and also a Master’s Degree in English from University of Warsaw (Poland). I offer therapy in English and Polish.
I have been practising mindfulness for over 10 years and have done research on the effects of mindfulness on the therapeutic relationship.